Become a Part of Our Team!
Applications for employment must be made on the Clerk of Circuit Court's official application form. (
Download Application Here
Or if you would be interested in becoming a Volunteer.
Download Volunteer Application Here
About the Application Process:
1. Please complete all sections and sign your application.
2. Only One application is required - even when applying for multiple positions.
3. Mail your application to us at the address listed below, or you may leave it at the payroll department of the
Clerk's Office located at Roger Poitras Building, Second Floor, Payroll Department 2300 Virginia Avenue,
Fort Pierce, FL 34982.
4. Depending on the type of position and qualifications required, it may take up to a month to complete the selection process.
5. Your application will be reviewed by the Human Resource Department. If you meet the minimum qualifications, you will be scheduled for an interview with the Human Resource Manager and the department supervisor.
6. If you are chosen to work for the Clerk's Office, the Human Resource Department will call you to formally make a job offer and to schedule an orientation appointment.
Send Applications to:
Joanne C. Baker
Human Resource Director
St. Lucie County Clerk of Circuit Court
201 So. Indian River Drive
Fort Pierce, Florida 34950